Monday, March 21, 2016

Prophetic Word: Streams for Dreams


Over the past 48 hours, as a business person, I have witnessed God begin to resurrect some streams in my life. As I was sitting before the Lord today, he said,

I am releasing Streams for Dreams.

I waited for more understanding. He continued on.

I am releasing the income for you to accomplish the dreams that I have placed in you. They will be accomplished. As you have obeyed and planted the seed of work, the seed of starting the business, writing the book, sowing into others, teaching, training, being unselfish, those seeds have been watered and will produce a harvest.

As I rejoiced, I realized that this is not just a personal word, but a word for everyone that has sowed for years and have waited patiently for production. God is releasing the streams for your God dreams. Don't forget the purpose of your streams. You are moving from the place of just enough to more than enough. Distribute wisely!


No comments:

Post a Comment