Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Outrageous Love Challenge (February 1-28)

They say it takes
21 days to break a habit
7 days to form a new one
28 days total.

Join me on this 28 day LOVE Challenge

Yes, YOU!
_______________________________

What do you have to do to join in? 

Every day
Beginning February 1st
I want you to find a way
*to express love
*to demonstrate love in action
Then FB or Tweet what you LEARNED
with the hash tags
#LOVE28 
 #LIA28 
#AGAPE28
tag me on your post
or include me in your tweet @churchlove333

How can I put my love into action?
*forgive someone
*feed someone
*pray for someone
* give to someone
*get creative

Scripture Meditation:
1 Corinthians 13
Romans 12: 9-21

I am believing God 
to break the chains of hate
to break the chains of discouragement
to break mindsets
as you demonstrate the LOVE of God
*to friends
*to family
*to strangers
*to people who don't look like you 


I'll be posting daily on my social media pages and writing weekly on what God does right here!

So join in!
Love is a weapon
We're going to be locked and loaded 
Hatred, Envy, Strife, Malice, Evil Speaking 
is going DOWN
in Jesus Name 
through Agape Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment